3x3 ig post E 3.jpg
CALL FOR ARTISTS!

AGAVE by Kenal x SFZ 

PROJECT 3 x 3

Combination of Street Culture Art Botanic Design

Freedom and independence,
When the street culture and the agave spirit are combining into one, this experimental project is successfully created by AGAVE by Kenal and Start From Zero, we are now open call for artist to join this exciting event! We sincerely invite artists who are interested in this skateboard design to participate in the project. We will select those designs that fit our theme and exhibit them at SPACE AGAVE by Kenal in the our Art Quarter. There is no limitation on the form of creation, as long as you can combine planting as part of the installation and advocate the issues related to environmental sustainability and animal protection, we are waiting for your proposal! 

  • If you are interested in exhibiting, please submit a work of no more than 100 words and a personal profile (including personal instagram/website) together with sketches, creative outlines, materials and other information by email to info@agavekenal.com

  • Deadline is on 1st of March, 2021.

  • The selected works will receive an email confirmation within 14 working days after the deadline and will notify each person to go to SPACE to pick up the skateboard.

  • The selected works will be exhibited in the charity joint exhibition in late May, and the exact date will be announced later.

 

  • Artist can mark the price of your own art piece and sell it during the exhibition period for charity purpose. 20% of the profits will be used for charity purposes and the remaining 80% will be shared equally by AGAVE by Kenal for administration fees (40%) and for artists (40%) 

 

  • The copyright of the original work will be owned by the artist, while the product photos and advertising graphics of the work are shared by AGAVE by Kenal and the artist for commercial promotion and social media related. 

 

  • If the work did not sold during the exhibition , AGAVE by Kenal may promote the work in the other project, artist may compromise with AGAVE by Kenal and retrieve the work for other purposes if needed.